Advertisement

I Draw the Opposite of what I usually Draw: Opposite Challenge

I Draw the Opposite of what I usually Draw: Opposite Challenge ☆In this week's episode, I say "so" a lot and also sketch on screen, lol. This was a really fun challenge to do and I challenge you all to give it a try.

Don't forget to tag me on Instagram or Twitter, I would love to see what you come up with.

☆ Follow me on Twitch:
Link:

☆ I'm on Patreon!
Link:

★♥★♥★♥★♥★
☆Amazing music:

Title: Mint Leaves
Artist: Pryres ft. Jeff Kalee

Title: Cookie
Artist: Jeff Kaale
★♥★♥★♥★♥★
☆Follow me on:
☆Instagram:

☆Twitter:

☆Twitch:

☆Patreon:

☆Blog:

art,natural hair,watercolor,creates,afro hair,illustrations,swan creates,swan creates art,drawing,illustration,how to draw,watercolors,pinting,girl,paint,artist,illustrator,nature,how to,design,plants,characterdesign,character,challenge,opposite challenge,challenge yourself,painting,sketch with me,sketch,real time,speedpaint,speed painting,sketching,art style,art challenge,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments