Advertisement

I Got Hit by a Car in Germany and Learned Many Healthcare Cultural Differences

I Got Hit by a Car in Germany and Learned Many Healthcare Cultural Differences I was on my bike and got hit by a car. I was taken by the ambulance and taken to this hospital.
in this video I talk about my experience after my accident and a lot of other cultural differences about healthcare in Germany compared to the US and also things like uber, germans drive fast, food, and more.

Links are below:

How to get healthcare in Germany:

___

💞🐑 If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more please consider becoming a patreon:
(your support directly helps with my student expenses; my rent, my food, and my education, so I really appreciate it^^):


💞🐑 Or if you'd like to support me with a one time donation, I also have a donation page: ^.^


___

💞🐑 My Instagram:


___

💞🐑MY GEAR:
Microphone:

Germany vs USA,American in Germany,Studying in Germany,Cultural Differences,Lamblike,healthcare,germany,insurance,haftpflichtsversicherung,teckniker,bike,hospital,Customer service,

Post a Comment

0 Comments