Advertisement

Making The It's My Party Tour: Four Weeks To Go | Jennifer Lopez

Making The It's My Party Tour: Four Weeks To Go | Jennifer Lopez Making The It's My Party Tour: Four Weeks To Go

Watch Medicine Music Video ▶
Watch Medicine Lyric Video ▶

Watch more Original Content from JLO ▶

Follow JLO:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Soundcloud:
Spotify:

Making The It's My Party Tour: Three Weeks To Go | Jennifer Lopez,jlo,jennifer lopez,jlo tour,tour,it's my party,it's my party tour,jlo it's my party,making the it's my party tour,concert,jlo live,jennifer lopez live,tour documentary,making the tour,the making of,three weeks to go,it's my party tour jennifer lopez,it's my party jlo,today show,50th birthday,pop 2019,alex rodriguez,power is power the weeknd,sza power is power,

Post a Comment

0 Comments