Advertisement

Medical Store in USA | Doctor Fees? Indian in America

Medical Store in USA | Doctor Fees? Indian in America Here I present the cost of common medicines in America. My visit to Medical store in America near my apartment.


My gear:-
Monitor:
(US)
(India)
Tripod:
(US)
(India)
Lav Mic:
(US)
(India)
Phones:
(OnePlus 6T/6)
(iPhone XR)
(Gaming Mouse)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU CAN TALK TO ME!! Follow me on -
Instagram -

E-mail for BUSINESS INQUIRY & HELP- harnoor@singhinusa.com

Medical Store in USA,Indian in America,indian student in america,medical stores in america,medical stores in usa near my house,cost of medicines in america,family planning in america,cost of protection,doctor ki fees in usa,hindi vlogger in america,punjabi vlogger in usa,indians in chemist store,hindi vlogs usa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments