Advertisement

Messed Up Crime Riddles To Test Survival

Messed Up Crime Riddles To Test Survival It's Gloom and Jay from the Kubz Scouts, back at you again with some brain teasers that are so hard you might actually crack your brain in half unless you're an expert. Do we have the galaxy brain logic for this? Jay's Video will be out tomorrow! Here's our last one:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

If you haven't subbed to 7-Second Riddles, do so!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

7 second riddles,what would you do,seven second riddles,romantic riddles,would you rather,riddles,brain teasers,visual puzzles,riddles with answers,collab,kassie,gloom,jay,brain teasers with answers,kubzscouts,test your brain,puzzles,tricky riddles,personality test,challenge your brain,puzzles with answers,test your attention,tricky riddle with answer,personality quiz,mystery riddle,brain games,riddles and brain teasers with answers,7-second riddles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments