Advertisement

My first vlog! Just an Introduction 😂😬💕

My first vlog! Just an Introduction 😂😬💕 Helloo youtube!!! This is so nerve racking for me because I am very camera shy and I figured I would just wing it today with a short introduction about myself. I know when working with social media most people prefer interaction and I am just letting yal know that I am a real person.. hahaha! 😂 I figured while I am still trying to get everything organized to set up my blog site.. I figured to start my first vlog video! I look like crap as i just got off work when I decided to make a video.. makeup all messed up, dry lips, I don't care!! Hahaha... all I care about is just being Authentic. I am who I am. This video will also be on my youtube channel. My youtube channel is
team forty1231. If you want to keep up with me as I make new vlog videos.. like and subscribe to my youtube channel! I am really excited about starting up this new journey as eventually I would love to just be able to be a house wife, work from home, soend more time with my family and have the financial freedom to travel which is me & my husband's goals! I know this is my very first video, bare with me as I am working on creating more content. I appreciate all the support in our journies! 💕

ps. I know I look like crap! I just got off work when I made this video! 😂 No makeup, eyeliner all smudged up.. oh well! Lol

youtube channel : team forty1231
instagram: teamforty1231

😂😬💕

Post a Comment

0 Comments