Advertisement

MY FUJIFILM UNDEREXPOSES? No way Way

MY FUJIFILM UNDEREXPOSES? No way   Way Is it true that your Fujifilm camera is underexposing images??? NO WAY..

Today we explore

This 4k video was filmed with this combo:


Get the Fuji XT3:

Get the Fujifilm 10-24mm:

Follow/Contact me
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ogonzilla

www.omargonzalezphotography.com

My podcast with my best bud Moe:
The Moe and O Show:


Where I LEARN Photography:


My Favorite Fujifilm Gear

*The Best Tiny Fujifilm Camera:
B&H: 
*The Best Fujifilm Camera:
B&H:   

*Favorite Fuji Portrait Lens:
B&H:  

*Favorite all around Prime Fuji Lens: 
B&H: 

*Favorite tiny Street Photography lens: 
B&H: 

*My two favorite wide angle lenses of choice:
B&H: 

*My main fuji camera bag:

*Lav mic I use in many videos: 
B&H:   

*Small recorder I record sound on: 
B&H:   
*Large XLR recorder:
B&H:   
*Microphone for VoiceOvers
B&H: 
*Tripod Head for Photo & Video:
B&H:  

*Cheap Shotgun Mic:
Amazon:  

photography,does fujifilm underexpose,fujifilm metering modes,my fuji photos are dark,dark photos,dark pictures,why are my photos dark?,fujifilm x-t3,fujifilm x-t30,fujifilm xh1,fujifilm xpro2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments