Advertisement

Newborn & Baby Essentials You ACTUALLY NEED - MummyLife&I

Newborn & Baby Essentials You ACTUALLY NEED - MummyLife&I Hey guys and welcome to my channel MummyLife&I. Congratulations on either becoming a new mum or recently become one. This is all the baby essentials you will need and will only know you need when you stress about them. Get these things to help you reduce stress.

Please comment below any ideas you have to add to this list and any ideas for videos.

Below is a list of all the items and where I got them from:
Memory box -- TKMaxx £9.99

Slippers -- NEXT

Muslin-- Aldi £3.99?

Fleece blanket -- Primark £4.99

Nappy bag --Groupon £20

Water bottle

Calpol -- cheapest Aldi £2.60

Vapour plug -- £6 Boots

Vapour Plug Refills -- £4.99 Boots

Demonic Colic Drops-- £1.67 Aldi

Slow cooker-- between £8-£100 depending on brand

Teething Gel-- £1.50 ASDA

Teething Powder-- £3 Mothercare

Stain remover-- any supermarket

Ecoegg- 720 washes -- £24.99

Powder divider -- £2.50 Asda

Light projector -- £10 Asda

Thank you so much for watching this video. Please like and subscribe so I know to keep making more. Comment below any questions you have and I will reply.


ABOUT ME
Hi, my name is Kaydee and I am new to the Youtube World. I decided to do this because I recently went through pregnancy and birth and it inspire me with all the different events- positive and negative- to share this with the world. Follow my channel for upcoming videos on: lifestyle, pregnancy, weight loss journey, mental health, tips and tricks and much more.

Check out my next video (10 tips for post natal depression) uploading on Sunday 19th May for Mental Health Awareness week: I will place link here.


SOCIAL MEDIA:

o Subscribe to my Channel:

o Checkout my Blog:

o Follow me on Twitter:

o Follow me on Instagram:



DISCLAIMER

*This video is not sponsored in any way, shape of form. I have researched into this and bought all items with my own money. All opinions are my own.

baby,mother,mum,newborn,essential,essentials,fresh,mummy,dad,daddy,pregnancy,birth,new mum,lifestyle,must-haves,must haves,love,need,new,real,necessity,book,teabags,slippers,ecoegg,teething,washing,friends,family,calpol,likes,blanket,UK,United Kingdom,united,2019,2018,haul,list,shopping,shopping list,best,budget,hospital,different,bag,1 month,2month,3 month,4 month,5 month,6 month,7 month,8 month,9 month,10 month,11 month,old,ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments