Advertisement

Rough +Tumble Hobo Convertible Bag Packed as Cloth Diaper Bag | Flats & Handwashing Challenge- Day 5

Rough +Tumble Hobo Convertible Bag Packed as Cloth Diaper Bag | Flats & Handwashing Challenge- Day 5 Day five of the Flats and Handwashing challenge is open topic for the video prompt and I am going to combine my love for cloth diapers as well as bags you show you what I pack in my diaper bag using flat cloth diapers!

✨Like Packing Videos? Check all of mine out here:

✨Find me on Instagram! Instagram.com/5minutecloth

✨ Find all my Flats and Handwashing Challenge Videos HERE:
-2019:
-2018:

I’m participating in the 9th annual Flats and Handwashing Channel hosted by Cloth Diaper Revival. Learn more about it here: www.clothdiaperrevival.com

I bought my bag used on a Facebook BST but you can find them new here:

rough and tumble,rough & tumble,diaper bag,convertible diaper bag,leather bag,rough and tumble bags,rough and tumble purses,convertible bag,leather diaper bag,hobo bag,women leather bag,cloth diaper,hobo,cloth diapers,what's in my bag,mom bag,hobo international,cute bag,hobo bags,ng hobo pack,bag review,hobo pack,handbags,Pack with me,What’s in my diaper bag,Flats and hand washing challenge,Cloth diapers on the go,

Post a Comment

0 Comments