Advertisement

Sagittarius ♐ They are seeing that they could not replace you !

Sagittarius ♐ They are seeing that they could not replace you ! Hi everyone !

My name is Jasmine .

I would like to say welcome to my channel . I am excited to start my journey on Youtube.

I also like to add that you can apply these readings to your sun , moon , and ascendant !

I hope you guys find value or insight from my readings!

You can follow me on instagram @jas1122_ for mini daily readings :)

** Disclaimer - My readings may not resonate with everyone and that is okay . There are many awesome readers on Youtube that may be more of a fit for you . Also, my readings are to be used as a confirmation for your own intuitive feelings . **

sagittarius,sun,moon,ascendant,rising,tarot,tarot cards,tarot readings,monthly reading,zodiac,zodiac signs,sagittarius may,

Post a Comment

0 Comments