Advertisement

Secret Stream!!! Hang around and Life stories

Secret Stream!!! Hang around and Life stories Support the stream: --Thanks for watching--
--LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & TURN ON notification (ring those bells)--

If you are new to the channel my name is MJ. I was born in Vietnam but moved to the US in 4th grade! I play Fortnite, Roblox, and a lot more. I love basketball, and I hope you will enjoy the channel.

*Check out my second channel "MJ THE BALLER* (If you haven't)


*Check out my twitch :
*If you want to donate $$$, I suggest to do it with super chat on streams!

*If you would like to follow me on twitter here is the link ;D* @sporty_mj


-Here is my Roblox profile:
-Here is my Roblox group :
-My Fortnite ign is MJDaBaller31

I hope you enjoy the vid (or stream)! Let SMASH the like button, it would be amazing! Thx!!!!
How to play with me ? (Fortnite only!)
1. Subscribe and like
2.Send me friend request!
3. Lemme know what your fortnite username is in the Live Chat!

How to enter? (Only when Robux Giveaway is happening)
1.Subscribe, Like,Turn on Notification and share!
2.Join my two groups "SPORTY PANDA" & "SPORTY MJ"
3.Follow me on Roblox "Sporty_mj"
4.Subscribe to my main channel "MJ THE BALLER"
5.Lemme know what your Roblox username is in chat
6.WATCH THE STREAM & STAY ACTIVE!

stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments