Advertisement

Sit Down Sundays: Friend Maintenance- Can Friends Be Categorized?

Sit Down Sundays: Friend Maintenance- Can Friends Be Categorized? Hey! Open me !
How do you categorize people?
Leave you questions or thoughts in the comment section.

Thanks for watching

My social media handles:
Wanna see my day to day and some behind the scenes? Check my Snapchat:
Yepitsmiranda
Also check me out on Instagram:
H

Where you can find my friends (From my left to right):
Adrianna:
Need some photos taken? Find Adrianna as
Joy:
Stay tuned this June for a dope new podcast by none other than XOJBes
Follow the podcast:
Desmond:

What do I film with?
Camera: IPhone 8 Plus
Editing: iMovie

Want to do a collab with me? Or have a topic I should discuss?
Email me at collabs@fabulouslymiranda.com


Intro Masterpiece
Song: Paradise by Ikson

What is friend,friendship,how to be better friend,extroverts and introverts,friendship levels,friends,how to be a better friend,how to know if someone is your friend,how to make friends as an adult,maintaining friendships,chat,sit down and talk,girl talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments