Advertisement

Tabletop RPGs tend to break down when characters become very powerful

Tabletop RPGs tend to break down when characters become very powerful Too much offense leads strongly to "whoever shoots first usually wins" (like tanks in WW II). This started to happen near 10th level in first edition D&D.

Please help me pay the bills for this free information: my Patreon is at:


Supporters receive an exclusive "inside look" about the business that I write each month.

My thanks for the generous support from Mike Anthony, Keith Mingus, Louis Desyy Jr., and others.

New free video every Thursday, occasional bonus videos.

My online audiovisual courses about game design (and games in general) can be accessed at
Discounts available on my website,

game design,board games,video games,video game design,board game design,PulsipherGameDesign,PulsipherGames.Com,Lewis Pulsipher,

Post a Comment

0 Comments