Advertisement

The Choices of Life, reality, illusions, and the beginning.

The Choices of Life, reality, illusions, and the beginning. My very first video. Took me a total of 7 days by working on it during my downtime. I work very long hours, but this a project I have been thinking about for a while and I have finally got a concept finished.

Hope you Enjoy the video and I welcome comments on what I could do to improve it or ideas of things to add or remove.

As per this video, I just want to throw out there the general idea of what sort of topics will be on this channel. Most of the topics I already have in mind are visions and how i see the world, which many have told me I see the world very very different and some like it, while other dislike how I see the world. Others think it is a very dark viewpoint, but this would be like a story telling with information to make you question the reality you live in.

Below is just a song i listened during my late nights working on this:

relationships,relation,choice,life,decission,marriage,illusion,love,Earth,Scopio,mindset,philosophy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments