Advertisement

THE MOST RELIABLE DECK! 2.9 Xbow Deck — Clash Royale

THE MOST RELIABLE DECK! 2.9 Xbow Deck — Clash Royale Most Reliable Deck! 2.9 Xbow Deck | SirTagCR - Clash Royale
► Subscribe to Me:
► Watch Next, Golem Deck Guide:

In this clash roayle let's play, I played a clash royale 2.9 elixir xbow deck! This clash royale xbow deck is the clash royale best xbow deck in the game! It is my favorite fast cycle deck in the game because it is the most viable clash royale fast cycle deck in the game with skeletons and ice spirit. After the new clash royale buff to the xbow deck, this fast cycle xbow deck became better than ever! You will want to cycle quickly to many teslas to support your xbow and utilize defensive xbows to support your offensive xbows. This clash royale xbow cycle deck is amazing as a clash royale 12 win deck and as a clash royale xbow trophy pushing deck on the clash royale ladder!

Check out the RoyaleAPI deck stats here:

I stream Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:00PM EST.

Social Media -
►► Instagram: @SirTagCR (
►► Twitter: @SirTagCR (
►► Twitch: SirTagCR (
►► Discord: SirTag (

Make sure to subscribe to my channel for daily clash royale content, where I showcase the clash royale best deck for each metagame. I mostly will play miner poison decks, control decks, and decks with any clash royale new cards that are released. The miner is my favorite clash royale legendary card, and I will typically play clash royale miner control decks the most. The decks I play are great for clash royale 12 win grand challenges, clash royale trophy pushing on ladder, and for clash royale tournaments and clan wars. I hope you guys enjoy my pro tips and tricks and my beginner tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the arena!

#ClashRoyale #Clash #Royale #ClashRoyal #Miner #MinerPoison #hogrider #hog #deck #bestdeck #best #deck

clash royale,clash royal,clash,royale,clash royale best deck,clash royale deck,tag,tagcr,sirtagcr,sirtag,sir tag,tag cr,tag clash,best deck,clash royale legendary,clash royale 2.9 xbow deck,clash royale 2.9 xbow,2.9 xbow deck,best xbow deck,xbow deck,clash royale x bow deck,clash royale x bow,clash royale best x bow deck,x bow deck,best x bow deck,2.9 x bow deck,the most reliable deck,clash royale cycle deck,cycle deck,best cycle deck,x bow,xbow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments