Advertisement

The Oroville Dam – Reviewing the Past to Understand the Present with Margo (May 17, 2019)

The Oroville Dam – Reviewing the Past to Understand the Present with Margo (May 17, 2019) Margo goes over the weather forecast and water levels at Lake Oroville and discusses her research into the Oroville Dam failure of 2017

CAMS is releasing new data on methane at very sporadic times. I’m doing a detailed report every time I observe new methane data. Those reports are available, along with other items for my subscribers for $5 per month on my Subscribe Star page.


I’ve been sharing my work primarily on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. However, with coming censorship, I’ve established a new, safe and secure platform on Subscribe Star. I will be transitioning to this page more and more. I suggest you visit my Subscribe Star page, bookmark it, join and get familiar with it now, before anything happens to my present platforms.

Margo – The Scientific Empath on Subscribe Star:

Margo's Website:
Margo’s Bitchute Channel:

Time is short - get your spiritual houses in order. God bless everyone. Power to the Truth!
Peace,
Margo
Margo's Website:

If you've not seen my background videos on methane, sulfur dioxide or ozone, here are the links:
Global Methane Forecasts (April 28, 2018):
Sulfur Dioxide & Volcanic Gases - Part 1 (May 23, 2018):
Looking at Ozone - Part 1 (June 24, 2018):
Looking at Ozone - Part 2 (June 25, 2018):
Looking at Ozone - Part 3 (June 26, 2018):

Commonly Used Links:


















Show Links:

VIDEO: Dam Fails In Heart Of Texas Hill Country












abrupt climate change,methane bomb,ESAS,ESIS,near term human extinction,runaway climate feedback loop,carbon dioxide,melting sea ice,end times,Jesus Christ,Margo’s Healing Corner,sixth mass extinction,extreme weather events,arctic blue ocean event,ice surface temperature,arctic earthquakes,ozone hole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments