Advertisement

TOTAL ANARCHY! Mob of Naked People Invade the Shops! | Eat The Rich

TOTAL ANARCHY! Mob of Naked People Invade the Shops! | Eat The Rich Today the people are hungry! And with nothing left, they shall eat the rich. And also eat all of the consumer products left in the stores including lawn mowers and toilets...

Play the game here:

Play the game here:

Music by KrixOfficial:

Artwork done by my girlfriend, Taylor!

Remember to subscribe ►

My Twitch ►
My Tumblr ►
My Twitter ►
My Instagram ►
My facebook page ►

#EatTheRich #Itchio #indiegames

Chris hates his customers

Eat The Rich,Eat The Rich lets play,Eat The Rich gameplay,Eat The Rich game,Eat The Rich itch.io,itch.io,free indie games,itch.io free games,itch.io popular games,funny indie games,Eat The Rich indie game,funny video games,funny physics games,2019 indie games,weird indie games,funny moments,let's play,funny let's play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments