Advertisement

WBFF GC MAY 2019 - WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR / UNDERSTANDING POST COMP DEPRESSION

WBFF GC MAY 2019 - WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR / UNDERSTANDING POST COMP DEPRESSION All too often I hear Bodybuilding regarded as a lonely, selfish sport, a journey that cannot be shared, an endeavour that will prove to be detrimental to all else that you once cared about should you decide to invest wholeheartedly in it. Having been a competitor myself and having worked with bodybuilders for as long as I have, I am now certain that the above mentioned is not the case. It is through bodybuilding I have met, laughed with and cried with some of the most selfless and caring individuals I now have the privilege of calling friends. Thankyou #teamlimitless for showing me otherwise, thankyou for the support you show one another, thankyou for everything.

■ Online Coaching: www.limitlesstraining.com.au

■ Enquiries: chris@limitlesstraining.com.au

■ Follow me on Instagram:

■ Supplements: www.teamlimitlesssupplements.com

■ Add me on Snapchat: chris.limitless

DEPRESSION

Post a Comment

0 Comments