Advertisement

Why it is much cheaper to hire a mindset coach than spend $10 000 per year on tuition

Why it is much cheaper to hire a mindset coach than spend $10 000 per year on tuition This video will not be for everyone, but I'm sure that you are able to make a judgement for yourself on what works for you.
I will be explaining in depth, on why it is much more cheaper to set the foundation right for your kids, than spending a minimum of $10 000 per year hiring tutors and psychologists and still not seeing much return in their improvement. I will be talking about:

- Why it is so important to prevent toxic behaviours rather than cure it when it has already grown too far.
- The benefits and downfalls of mainstream education
- The benefits and downfalls of entrepreneurship
- How we should be taught to manipulate any situation to work for us and not have a black and white thinking on what is the right or wrong way to secure our career and finance.

I do not need any message that has no relevance to what I'm offering. Please do not send me anything unless you would like to work with me. If you feel like this is something that could work for you, I am happy to discuss your situation in depth and see whether we are a good fit.

tuition

Post a Comment

0 Comments