Advertisement

Why somebody fail EPS topik exam in this year that reason is they haven't properly study 😭🇰🇷

Why somebody fail EPS topik exam in this year that reason is they haven't properly study 😭🇰🇷 Why somebody fail EPS topik exam in this year that reason is they haven't properly study 😭🇰🇷

My facebook id link:

My facebook page link:

My instgram link:

My gmail: noorpatherpur@gmail.com

My mobile number: +8801723977806




স্বরবর্ণ ㅏআ ㅑইআㅓঅ ㅕইঅㅗও ㅛইও ㅜউ ㅠইউ ㅡউ ㅣই

ব্যঞ্জনবর্ণ ㄱগ ㄴন ㄷদ ㄹর ㅁম ㅂব ㅅস ㅈজ ㅊছ ㅇং ㅌথ ㅍফ ㅎহ ㅋ খ

সংযুক্ত স্বরবর্ণ ㅐয়্যা ㅔএ ㅖ

ইয়ে সংযুক্ত ব্যঞ্জনবর্ণ ㄲক ㄸত ㅃপ ㅆশ ㅉচ


My another video...

02....

03......

Please subscribe my channel....

Music♪ httpswww.bensound.com

(((THANK YOU)))

১৫দিনে,ব্যাসিক,কোরিয়ান,ভাষা,লিখতে,পড়তে,শিখুন!,মাত্র,শিখুন!১৫দিনে,Noor,patherpur,eps topik listening,eps topik,learn korean,Why somebody fail EPS topik,EPS topik exam,eps topik book,eps topik listening test,eps topik philippines,কোরিয়ান ভাষা,eps topik 2019,properly study,EPS topik exam in this year,cbt exam for korea,eps in bangladesh,boesl,korean study in bangla,better korean language,learn korean language in bangladesh,skill test exam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments