Advertisement

You Pick I Vid | Someone You Loved (for 5k)

You Pick I Vid | Someone You Loved (for 5k) Ships to choose from:

So, somehow, I reached 5,000 subscribers today. It's absolutely insane to me that that many people enjoy the content I produce enough to subscribe so that they can see more of it - even nearly four years later.

Vidding, for me, is such a joyous escape route from life and being able to put my favourite couples to my favourite songs is just a form of art to me.

It's been such a thrill to watch as my editing has grown, as well as the number of people that seem to like them.

My editing style has changed, developed and definitely improved since my first video and I still love it just as much as I did the first day.

As a little thank you, I wanted to do a You Pick I Vid (my first one!!)

The first link in the description is a link to all/most of my current ships. I'd love if you could comment a couple and join me!

There's only 11 parts, though. I wanted to make it short and sweet (mostly because I'm anticipating no one joining).

PART 1: Freya/Keelin for pandieex
PART 2: Buck/Eddie for *Tv*Movie*Sparks*
PART 3: Kol/Davina for Royal Lover xox
PART 4: Oliver/Felicity for MyahUnleashed
PART 5: Carmilla/Laura
PART 6: Molly/Luna
PART 7: Penelope/Josie for Sara Kennedy
PART 8: Jake/Amy for Royal Lover xox
PART 9: Landon/Jamie
PART 10: Callie/Arizona
PART 11: Willow/Tara

(for

Post a Comment

0 Comments