Advertisement

11 GOALS I Want to Accomplish this Summer

11 GOALS I Want to Accomplish this Summer These are 11 goals that I want to accomplish this summer. I’m talking YouTube, life and self growth in this video, and I do hope you enjoy

☽☽☽

NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY

☽☽☽

(Very) Important Information About Me

When do I post?: I post a new video every day

Quote that I live by: "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

How old am I?: 19

Black Coffee is my friend

☽☽☽

Connect with Me!

✔ INSTAGRAM:


☽☽☽

My name is Anya and I'm someone who has a wonderful obsession with painting my face. I make tutorials, vlogs and reviews, and every video I make is geared towards anyone who wants to have an opportunity to express who they are, using their face as a canvas for the world to see.

Let's be creative together
#anyaalbuquerque #goals #summer2019

DjJMbz32H^k4uRXt,anya,makeup,beauty,goals,summer,self improvement,growth,youtube,11 GOALS I Want to Accomplish this Summer,education,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments