Advertisement

42 Day Disney World Weight loss *Slimming World* Challenge

42 Day Disney World Weight loss *Slimming World* Challenge Hello my lovelies,

Welcome back! Today I start my 42 day Disney World Weight loss *Slimming World* Challenge. I have 42 days to shed 1 stone 3.8 lbs. For my American friends, I am aiming to shed 17.8 lbs in 42 days. Follow my journey where I will be sharing tips, what I'm eating to shed weight, weekly weigh ins and weekly video journals.

Pop in and say hello on instagram:



Visit us on facebook:



Visit the blog for ideas, meal plans, recipes, fun DIY's, mom life and loads of other fun mum life stuff:


slimming world,42 day challenge,weight loss,weight shred,disney world,weight loss challenge,challenge,42 days to shed weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments