Advertisement

5 Things to Include in Your Consulting Project Proposal

5 Things to Include in Your Consulting Project Proposal What should you typically put in your consulting proposal? In this video, I break down the simple proposal template I've been using successfully close projects over the last few years. Grab your copy of the template below.

5 Page Proposal Template:

► Sign up for my daily pricing newsletter:
► Subscribe to “The Jonathan Stark Show” on YouTube:

Visit my website:


FREE resource center:


Follow me on social media:




Do you have questions on how to win more clients in your consulting business? Drop it in the comments below or tweet your question at me tagged with #AskJonathan.

Consulting proposal,Sales proposal that closes the deal,How to write a proposal for a project,sales:project proposal,writing a proposal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments