Advertisement

Aries💋 Abundance That Requires A Great Deal Of Responsibility

Aries💋 Abundance That Requires A Great Deal Of Responsibility Natal Chart:

Vedic astrology:

Numerology report:

#Zodiac #Astrology #Numerology #GeneralReading #Twinflame #LoveReading #MoneyReading

Get to know a little about me: ~Name: Samantha Rochelle Davis ~Born: August 11th 1987 Oceanside California at 00:54 MILITARY TIME

My Natal Chart Basics:
Leo 🌞GEMINI⬆️Pisces🌜Leo
Venus💞

#VedicAstrology
Cancer🌞Libra⬆Aquarius🌜Cancer Venus💞

 ~Had my awakening after my 21st birthday and again in the year 2011 when my parents passed away.🌻
Yes, two awakenings! 😲

I'm a life path number 8, soul urge/hearts desire number is 2, destiny number is 3 & lucky number is 7

~Lightworker ~Empath - I feel the emotions of others STRONGLY whether human or animal👫🐱

~Some of my gifts ✨: ~Clairvoyant ~Clairsentience ~Claircognizance ~Clairaudient

~If the message does not resonate, please check your moon and rising sign loves.❤

 ~Spirit Guides and The Universe give me the messages and I just channel them to you guys with love 💕

~If the message resonates please don’t forget to like, comment, share and subscribe❤️

PERSONAL READINGS
One question: $22.22 USD

$33.33/15 min USD

$44.44/35 min USD

🔥IN DEPTH READINGS🔥

$111.11 USD/2Hrs

$333.33 USD/4hours

$555.55 USD/6Hrs

The IN DEPTH READINGS are highly  recommended for returning subscribers/customers and those who want to save!

Each IN DEPTH READING now comes with a Jasper pendant necklace that has 24k gold electroplated around the edge.♥

View the necklace that comes with your IN DEPTH READING here↙



It is a stone of physical strength and energy, Jasper stimulates gently and steadily, enhancing stamina and endurance, and increasing the amount of chi, or life force, in one's aura. It is a stone of health and passion, and brings the courage to face unpleasant tasks and to rectify unjust situations.

(I will only do two hours at a time)

Just leave your Sun, Moon and Rising sign, contact information, your address for your free necklace if you've purchased any one of the extended readings when booking.
PayPal:

Cash:
 

To call or text (717)984-1615

Shop Clothing and accessories👇
DIVINELY GUIDED GANGSTERS🌠

Shop:

This is pretty near and dear to my heart right here👇
🍀Changing The Future Outcome🍀
#CTFO #HealthIsWealth #CBD

I started selling these amazing products after I found that this #CBD was the only brand that would work for my autistic son.
I'm so blessed to be a part of this company. God is so good!💞

They offer a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee too!
Check them out here👇
CBD:

Looking for a work from home opportunity as a sales associate?
Join my team and change lives!!
No website fees or join fees!
Register here👇


Huge business opportunity for those in the beauty industry and those who just want to get paid to brand REP on social media and share #Makeup

VIC Cosmetics💄


Grow your business faster with less effort.

I was struggling to find interested people and maintain steady growth in my business. Prosperity Central has had a dramatic effect on my success and my income.



For more content and giveaways every month🔥🔥🔥🔥👇









If you'd like to donate to the channel PayPal:


Cash:


Type DONATION in the NOTES SECTION.

Thank you all so much for all the donations🌞

SERIOUSLY, YOU ROCK!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.💞

~uooꟽ sǝɔsᴉԀ unS oǝꞀ~

Responsibility

Post a Comment

0 Comments