Advertisement

ASMR | UP CLOSE INVISIBLE SCRATCHING & HAND MOVEMENTS

ASMR | UP CLOSE INVISIBLE SCRATCHING & HAND MOVEMENTS HELLLLOOOO FAMILLLYYY! This video is a break down from one of the triggers I used in my 100+ triggers video! I'll have a Fast & Aggressive video coming up soon!
I also want to apologize for the gaps in my video postings! I'm trying to work, make doctors appointments and take care of my home while doing Youtube. It's a bit challenging but I'm here for you guys! Sending so much love everyone's way!
| Sweet dreams my butterflies 🦋❤️ |

If you noticed it, this is a different quality video! This is because my semester is over and I no longer have access to a camera, tripod, etc. So I will be using my phone to record which also limits the duration of my videos.
I have a tip jar to help purchase my own camera equipment via Cash app! (Below)
Love you guys! 🦋💞

Fast Aggressive ASMR (1) :

Fast Aggressive ASMR (2):

Fast Aggressive ASMR (3):

Fast Aggressive ASMR (4):

Fast Aggressive ASMR (5):

100 + Fast & Aggressive Triggers! :

ASMR Fast & Aggressive Tapping :

ASMR Q&A :

Instagram: or


Business Inquiries:
abuckmgmt@gmail.com

| Tip Jar |
Cash app:
$aprilsasmr

PAYPAL:

ASMR,ASMR SCRATCHING,ASMR HAND MOVEMENTS,asmr fast and aggressive,asmr fast,asmr aggressive,Batalas ASMR,ASMR Mouth Sounds,asmr fast tapping,asmr tingles,asmr fast hand movements,asmr fast triggers,asmr fast scratching,asmr aggressive triggers,asmr aggressive tapping,gace v asmr,asmrplanet,asmr tapping,asmr mouth sounds,asmr sleep,asmr darling,aprils asmr,aprilsasmr,gracevasmr,asmr mic brushing,mic brushing,madsasmr,mads asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments