Advertisement

Cute Summer Sandals Haul For Large Feet/2019

Cute Summer Sandals Haul For Large Feet/2019 Today I'm sharing with you a new summer sandals haul. I've been picking up a few pair of sandals during the memorial day sales and am showing you what I got. Some of my picks are sandals for wide feet. I even have a couple of flats. I know! Me in flats. Also, I finally found my size in the Castaner espadrilles.

In the video I'm featuring two new bags I picked up for summer. One bag is from Staud clothing and the other is from Barney's Warehouse. Hope you enjoy.

#summersandals2019 #summertrends #summershoes

Below are links to all the shoes I'm wearing

Castaner Espadrilles


Brian Atwood Studded Sandals


Aldo Snakeskin Flats


Talbots Metallic Flats


Schutz Silver Ankle Sandals


Steve Madden Strappy Sandals


Staud Purple Tote


Striped Barneys Tote


Contact Me
Email: stylishcurves@gmail.com
Blog:
Instagram:
Mail: Stylish Curves, PO Box 90349, B'klyn, NY 11209
Stylish Curves Newsletter:

summer sandals haul,summer sandals haul 2019,sandals for wide feet,stylish curves,wide width sandals,castaner espadrilles,staud bag,barneys warehouse sale,brian atwood,designer shoes,shoe for large feet,shoe haul,summer shoe haul,summer trends,summer shoes,summer fashion,summer style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments