Advertisement

Fortnite ESCAPE from a GIANT ROOM Challenge (99% Impossible)

Fortnite ESCAPE from a GIANT ROOM Challenge (99% Impossible) ⭐️ Become a Slogoman Member!
😎 Join my discord!
👕 MERCHANDISE -

Wait...why have I shrunk?! I'm stuck in a map with a bunch of time machines but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get back to full size! Drop a like for more and check out the map! 0534-4792-6761

🖥️ MY CAPTURE CARD -

🖥️ Check out my NEW Gaming PC Line:

👬 MY FRIENDS!
KWEBBELKOP -
JELLY -

🎶 Credits

Intro:
Electro - Swing || Jamie Berry Ft. Octavia Rose - Delight

Outro:
Electro Swing || Jazzotron - I Can Swing (Grant Lazlo remix)




Epidemic Sound -


🙈 If you enjoyed the video, you should probably go watch some more!

✔️ This video is kid friendly / family friendly!

slogoman,gaming,fortnite,fortnite creative,time machine,escape map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments