Advertisement

How to prophesy accurately by selecting the right prophetic recipient

How to prophesy accurately by selecting the right prophetic recipient This video will help you prophesy accurately and make sure that the prophetic message you're carrying doesn't end up in a sea of mediocrity like so many others.

This is the 8th video in the “How To Prophesy” series based on the Bible and real life experiences from over 30 years of prophesying, Parts 1A through to 1D explores the question of what we mean when we use the “shorthand” expression, “God spoke to me”, Part 2 is "What is prophecy", and Part 3 is "How do I know I have the gift of prophecy?", Part 5 is "How to prophesy accurately and be more sure of what you're doing"

If you’ve got a question or you’d like to get involved in the conversation I'd love to hear from you.

Please leave a comment or:

To get notified of more content you can subscribe (it’s free) to the UglyFish channel here

If you want to follow me on Twitter, my feed is here

You can like and follow the UglyFish Facebook page here

The uglyfish website is here

To find out more about me there’s a video bio I did in June 2018 which should give you a bit of context and tell you all you need to know about me and my personal struggles, but also encourage you to try and get out what Jesus has put inside you.

You can find that here

“Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy”

Ed

how to prophesy accurately,how to prophesy with accuracy,how to prophesy,how to prophesy in 5 minutes,how to prophesy over someone,how to prophesy to someone,prophetic training,how to prophesy names and numbers,prophecy,bible prophecy,prophet,prophesy,gift of prophecy,spiritual gifts,God,Jesus,Christ,Holy Spirit,bible,gospel,Christian,Christianity,uglyfish,jesus christ,christian movies,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments