Advertisement

I might be losing my mind... | XS650 Chopper Build Ep 15

I might be losing my mind... | XS650 Chopper Build Ep 15 If you love what we do here and would like to support the channel SUBSCRIBE and check out our patreon here

Follow me on Social Media here




Check out Maxro's comic on Instagram here!


Check out Marissa if you live in New York City!


Check out my Girlfriends YouTube channel here


I might be losing my mind... I keep thinking, you know I COULD have just sent these off to me turned on a lathe LOL! But hey, I figure I oughta know how to do this the hard way. thanks to all you guys for the support, its what keeps me motivated. This would not be possible with out you. Keep it weird y'all #shadetreearmy

i might be losing my mind,xs650 chopper build,yamaha xs650,yamaha,how to polish forks,how to polish aluminum,how to shave forks by hand,how to build a chopper,shadetree surgeon,shadetree harley,harley davidson sportster chopper,harley,chopper build series,cafe racer build series,how to removed scratches from paint,shadetree army,

Post a Comment

0 Comments