Advertisement

I TRIED $400 WORTH OF CARDI B & FASHION NOVA CLOTHING!

I TRIED $400 WORTH OF CARDI B & FASHION NOVA CLOTHING! Hey Larlees, todays video is a fashion nova clothing haul video! I tried on a ton of new fashion nova clothing including the NEW Cardi B x Fashion Nova Collection. Thanks for watching I love you guys! xo- Laura SUBSCRIBE :)

Watch My latest DRUGSTORE video:


Check out my brand: LAURALEELOSANGELES:


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
black pant:

Red jacket:
sz small
Black buster:
sz small
Latex biker shorts
black sz small
Pink latex dress
sz small
Taupe suit
sz small
Yellow Romper
sz small
Orange Latex dress
sz small
Cropped Hoodie
sz small




*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***

* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

* CAN USE IN STORE AS WELL*

* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!


* Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!

* POSTMATES!
code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your
NEW postmates account

* my vanity:
use code LAURALEE for $$ off!!

* Fashionsta code LAURALEE30 for 30% off


Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE


All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,fashion nova cardi b,cardi b x fashion nova review,fashion nova x cardi b,try on haul,clothing haul,fashion nova review,cardi b fashion nova,fashion nova,fashion nova haul,cardi b,fashion nova exposed,cardi b fashion nova try on haul,cardi b x fashion nova party,fashion nova curve,cardi,try on,nova babe,very extra fashion nova,reviewing cardi b,trying on wish,cardi b clothing collection,i spent on fashion nova,

Post a Comment

0 Comments