Advertisement

Increase the number of foreign subscribers in Dotonbori, Osaka !!

Increase the number of foreign subscribers in Dotonbori, Osaka !! Thank you for watching the video !
If there are any mistakes in English, I would be glad if you could tell me in the comments !
I will do my best to create videos that foreigners who like Japan or Japanese will enjoy !!

【About this video】
This is a video asking foreigners to register in Dotonbori, Osaka.
Note: After the project was over, YouTube's algorithm reduced the number of registrants from 90 to 70 ....
Note: I copied it because another Japanese YouTuber was doing it.

【Related videos】
・イケメンの力を使って可愛い女子達の登録者を増やすw衝撃の結果が…in新大久保&原宿【イケメン】【ナンパ】【新大久保】


・【ヒカル参戦?!】イケメンの力を使って登録者100人増やす!【パロディカルマ】



【Twitter】


【Instgram】


【Tag】
#Japan #Osaka #Dotonbori

Japan,Osaka,Dotonbori,Subscribers,Subscribe,Foreigner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments