Advertisement

Kayn bug | Cant choose Rhaast or Darkin form

Kayn bug | Cant choose Rhaast or Darkin form I was 4 level ahead of the enemy jungler (me lvl.11, enemy lvl.7) and the game was acctualy pretty good for me. When suddenly I tried to recall and choose my passive form and I just couldnt choose any form.It said: 4:00 min left untill i can choose my form. After like 4 minutes of playing i see my timer is still at 3:00 min even though i was pretty sure i should be able to choose my form now because 4 minutes are over. So i thought "Something is wrong, ill try to restart". After the restart the bug was still there(03:32).For the rest of the game I wasnt able to choose my passive (I couldnt take blue form and snowball properly or 1 shot enemys.)

Rito pls fix
Rito pls give compensation (Rito points, MMR reset)
Vandiril pls watch this video

form

Post a Comment

0 Comments