Advertisement

KILLING EVE 2x01 "Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body?" REACTION

KILLING EVE 2x01 I CAN'T BELIEVE MY OTHER VIDEO GOT BLOCKED! This is the reupload so let's pray we are Gucci. Sorry if it's choppy on the video overlay; just trying to avoid copyright.

Oh Villianelle.. How I've missed you..? Excited to watch the rest of the season. I will do my best to get them up earlier in the week despite this one.
Comment down below what you thought of the season opener and your favorite character on the show.
Thanks for watching!

Like, comment, and subscribe!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Twitter, IG, and Snapchat @meesh_rakaba



Fun Fact: I'm obsessed with my shirt.

Killing Eve,Killing,Eve,Eve Polastri,Villianelle,Eve and Villianelle,Villianelle and Eve,Jodie Cormer,Sandra Oh,Pyschopath,BBC,BBC America,Killing Even Season 2,Sorry Baby,Season 2,Episode 1,France,London,United Kingdom,Great Britain,Paris,Reaction,Reaction Video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments