Advertisement

Life Reboot: How to Check In With Yourself Mid-Year & Get Back On TRACK!

Life Reboot: How to Check In With Yourself Mid-Year & Get Back On TRACK! Thank you to My Infinite Agenda for sponsoring today's video! Use code "leeor20" for a discount on your planner and gift yourself or someone else the gift of MOTIVATION!

Don’t forget to give a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE to support the channel with just a couple clicks!

Timeline menu:
(5:03) Accept your current situation
(5:53) Getting organized
(7:39) Schedule out your week
(10:44) Go inwards and check in with yourself
(11:42) Affirmations
(12:05) Clean up your diet & exercise routine
(13:48) Check in with your goals
(15:10) 2019 Bucket List

Get my signature Love Mastery Program LOVE meditation for FREE!

AND get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

^^^ This email list is definitely a fan favorite! ^^^

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):
→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):
→ Blog:
→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:

Are you ready to love yourself like never before?

Are you ready to manifest real, true love into your life?

♥Love Mastery Program: Attracting “The One”

→ Discover unconditional self-love
→ Live your absolute best life
→ Attract the love of your life
→ Build a strong, committed, powerful and fulfilling relationship
♥ Tested methods to use the Law of Attraction to manifest your soulmate.

More videos

Law of Attraction 101:

Stop Worrying & Start LIVING!:

Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:

Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:

How to Raise Your Vibration:

How to Detach:

How to Reprogram Your Mind:

Intro to Alignment:

→ Book recommendations:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Tao of Pooh

More here: 

FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:
How I manage my weight:
My foundation:
My concealer:

This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

reboot your life,life refresh,set your goals,check in with your goals,life motivation,how to get back on track,ways to get back on your path,check in with yourself,life update,get organized,get motivated,get inspired,

Post a Comment

0 Comments