Advertisement

Look What We Got! Watch Until the End

Look What We Got! Watch Until the End It's not the fairings that I wanted to show you. You need to watch nearly until the end to see what we got behind the door. Take a guess in the comments what it is before you watch!

Also, take a look what I we got! I got the CBR600RR fairings from Monster Fairings. Check them out at

Again, I want you all to take a guess at what we got behind the door before you watch the video!

I'm riding a Honda Grom in the video. The fairings I got are for a 2008 Honda CBR600RR! You can wheelie both motorcycles with practice btw!
My channel is mostly motorcycle videos. If you like bikers, wheelies, biker girls, sport bike videos etc. then subscribe for more! I post sport bike videos weekly. If I'm not on sport bikes, then I'm on a mini bike!
For anyone wondering, I own a 2008 Honda CBR600RR, a 2015 Yamaha FZ07 and a 2017 Honda Grom. Also, if you want to learn to wheelie, I have multiple How to Wheelie videos on my channel as well. So, enjoy the motovlogs! And by the way, I will be doing shoutouts for you all as well too!

masface,honda cbr600rr,motorcycle riders,masface girlfriend,look what i got,look what we got,wheelies,motovlogs,motorcycle videos,behind the door,honda grom,what do you think is behind the door,Honda Grom,yamaha fz07,fz07,2017 honda grom,mini bike,sport bike videos,bikers,how to wheelie,bike videos,monsterfairings.com,sport bike channel,motovlog channel,motovlog videos,mini bike videos,honda motorcycle videos youtube,sport bikes,watch until the end,

Post a Comment

0 Comments