Advertisement

M89: Deliver your trust continuously, not discrete

M89: Deliver your trust continuously, not discrete Most companies and managers believe that they have to check people before they let them get into the team, through a number of very complex interviews. After that, they trust their programmers and hope they will be motivated and committed enough to deliver the best results. Agile also suggests the same. I strongly disagree. We must not deliver our trust only once when we hire someone. We must continuously inform programmers about their performance and trust them as much as they deliver, every day.

Here is the blog I mentioned:

Here is my Telegram channel, don't hesitate to subscribe:

The trailer is on Twitter:

And on Instagram: (follow me there, don't be shy)

And on Facebook: (follow me there)

#trust #management #programming

software,development,programming,zerocracy,programmers,programmer,manager,management,yegor256,yegor,bugayenko,

Post a Comment

0 Comments