Advertisement

MAKING NEW CHOICES FROM PEACE

MAKING NEW CHOICES FROM PEACE Today's conversation is about understanding how we may have made choices from fear, and learning to now make them based from peace. I also cover some amazing acclamations that we can do together. I am adoring the conversation and I hope you are too. If you are loving the conversation then feel free to share this video, or make a comment or give it a thumbs up. If you want to continue the conversation then feel free to subscribe. Thank you for joining with me in the conversation! I adore you and I love you!

healing,eric black,created,god created,acim,a course in miracles,paul selig,the guides,knowing,miracles,alchemy,love,joy,peace,law of attraction,attraction,aaron doughty,victor oddo,david hoffmeister,I am word,amanda flaker,matt kahn,awakening,energy healing,in the moment,truth,truth in knowing,upper room,God,gentle love,gentle,releasing patterns,blessing,now moment,spirituality,blessings,happiness,freedom,frequency,change,choice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments