Advertisement

Mark Harmon is the reason Pauley Perrette will never return to NCIS

Mark Harmon is the reason Pauley Perrette will never return to NCIS NCIS fans shouldn't hold out hope over beloved character Abby Scuito returning to the crime drama.  Pauley Perrette, who played forensic scientist Scuito for 15 years, tweeted on Friday night, saying she would "never" return because she's "terrified" of the show's lead actor, Mark Harmon, 67.   "NO I AM NOT COMING BACK! EVER! (Please stop asking?) I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it," she wrote. "I have a new show that is SAFE AND HAPPY! You'll love it! #HappyPlace Love y'all!" READ MORE: * NCIS: Los Angeles stars find love after nine years * The top 10 highest-paid TV actors and actresses * NCIS: 'Not just a crime show' * Wilmer Valderrama says working on NCIS like being 'parachuted on to runaway train' In a now-deleted tweet, Perrette, 50, continued saying, "You think I didn't expect blow back? You got me wrong." "THIS happened to my crew member and I fought like hell to keep it from happening again! To protect my crew! And then I was physically assaulted for saying NO!? and I lost my job." The tweet was attached to an image of a reported crew member who had suffered serious facial injuries, and had stitches around their eye.  Perrette fired off a similar series of tweets in 2018 referencing "multiple physical assaults", but didn't say who they were in reference to.  The Wrap reported the 2018 tweets were in reference to Harmon's dog Dave, who allegedly attacked a crew member in 2016.  Perrette and Harmon didn't appear on screen together during her final two years on NCIS, a timeline that matches the alleged dog biting incident.  Following the 2018 series of tweets, a spokesperson for CBS released a statement saying "Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her." "Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern... We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows." Perrette last appeared in season 15 of popular series. Her character Scuito left the team to run a charity that supports homeless women. Harmon, who is also the show's executive producer, was named the eighth highest paid TV actor of 2018.

NCIS

Post a Comment

0 Comments