Advertisement

Max's Japanese #0: Welcome! | Dedicated to All the Japanese Learners

Max's Japanese #0: Welcome! | Dedicated to All the Japanese Learners Hello, all the Japanese learners on this globe :)
I am Max. I am originally from Japan, and I have been helping English speakers learn Japanese for a couple of years.
This channel "Max's Japanese" is dedicated to you all who are passionate about learning Japanese.
I mostly upload Japanese lecture videos here on this channel, but I also upload videos on Japanese cultures, traveling in Japan, etc.

Make sure to subscribe for more contents! Thank you :)

--------------------------------------
My Skillshare Courses!
I have really helpful Japanese courses on Skillshare!
Use the link below to get FREE 2 MONTHS subscription of Skillshare Premium!



---------------------------------------
Follow Max's Japanese on Social Media!

Twitter: @max_japanese


Instagram: @maxsjapanese


FB Group:

--------------------------------------
My Calligraphy products on sale on Redbubble!



--------------------------------------

learn japanese,japanese pronunciation,japanese podcasts,Japanese,Japan,tokyo,Max's Japanese,anime,manga,JLPT,jlpt n5,jlpt n4,jlpt n3,jlpt n2,jlpt n1,study japanese,japanese learning,how to,how to study japanese,japanese grammar,japanese lessons,Hiragana,katakana,kanji,jlpt grammar,nihongo,日本語勉強,にほんご,日本語,日本,漢字,japanese culture,travel japan,japanese language,japanese alphabet,basic,write,speak,read,tutorial,lessons,japanese phrases,beginner,easy,vocab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments