Advertisement

Naked in Jamaica isn't just a rum but a my intention now here at Hedonism resort

Naked in Jamaica isn't just a rum but a my intention now here at Hedonism resort I bought out a liquor store in Lakeland Florida a few weeks back of their stock of Naked in Jamaica rum and I've been offering samples to Krewe de Krazy Life group members and other Hedonism resort guests this past week.

Plus, it is a perfect time to drink it tonight as it is International No Panties Day and I'm about to get naked in my nude beach, jacuzzi premium suite here at Hedo.

Look for all of my Hedo updates in my various social media sites like Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr MeWe and here on YouTube. #jamaica #caribbean #negril #nakedinjamaica #rum #hedonism #hedonismresort #hedo #jacuzzi #hottub #internationalnopantiesday #krewedekrazylife #grouptrip #grouptravel #headquartersinjamaica #thetravelslut





Look for info about booking with me and the Krewe de Krazy Life group in June 2020

email: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

resort

Post a Comment

0 Comments