Advertisement

Pisces July 2019 Love & Spirituality reading - THE ANSWERS TO YOUR TROUBLES! ♓

Pisces July 2019 Love & Spirituality reading - THE ANSWERS TO YOUR TROUBLES! ♓ Pisces July 2019 Love & Spirituality reading - GO INSIDE TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO YOUR TROUBLES! ♓

☆ You can find all of the Decks I use in the playlist "My Decks" and also at my webpage;


Song for you (a lot of PINK, I didn't realize):

PINK - Try


"Ever wonder 'bout what he's doing
How it's all turned to lies
Sometimes I think that it's better,
To never ask why

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy
Even when it's not right

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

Ever worry that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry
When you're out there doing what you're doing
Are you just getting by
Tell me are you just getting by, by, by?.."

&

KATRINA AND THE WAVES - Love Shine a Light

" Love shine a light in every corner of my heart 
Let the love light carry, let the love light carry 
Light up the magic in every little part let our love 
Shine a light in every corner of our hearts

Love shine a light in every corner of my dream 
Let the love light carry, let the love light carry 
Like the mighty river flowing from the stream 
Let our love shine a light in every comer of our dreams

And we're all gonna shine a light together 
All shine a light to light the way 
Brothers and sisters in every little part 
Let our love shine a light in every corner of our hearts.."

&

PINK - What About Us


"..We are searchlights, we can see in the dark
We are rockets, pointed up at the stars
We are billions of beautiful hearts
And you sold us down the river too far

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
What about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

We are problems that want to be solved
We are children that need to be loved
We were willin', we came when you called
But, man, you fooled us, enough is enough, oh.."

&

PINK - Just Give Me A Reason


"..Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (Oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love.."

&

FOOLS GARDEN - Lemon Tree

"..I'm sittin' here
I miss the power
I'd like to go out takin' a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation, I don't want to sit on the lemon tree

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby, anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree.."

&

SPICE GIRLS - Wannabe


"..If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
(You've got to give)
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.."

&

RIHANNA - We Found Love

"And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place.."


Thank you for watching and please subscribe to my channel! ♡

Link for donation support:


Check out my web site:

For a personal reading please contact me at queenofcupstarot@outlook.com

Pisces,tarot,astrology,love,spirituality,reading,July,2019,pick,card,psychic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments