Advertisement

Storm Wars|Anyone can Join|Can Also be In Fortnite Clan|Also be Featured in Pickup Video

Storm Wars|Anyone can Join|Can Also be In Fortnite Clan|Also be Featured in Pickup Video Hey I do fun Gaming videos I think you should subscribe because your missing out on a lot of funny cool things and I need subscribers because i'm trying to get to 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watched hour(s) witch will let me earn money from ads that goes to things like giveaways for you guys and I can maybe make merchandise for fellow subscribers that watch my videos a lot of people are probably not going to read this so they would not know these things but if you are thanks for clicking on this so you know what can come and thank you for reading this joke=don't read this ha ha got you

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,NervThievesYT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments