Advertisement

Swatch, review and wear test the newest AIRBLUSH from Sunnies Face... + hear me sing lol | tagalog

Swatch, review and wear test the newest AIRBLUSH from Sunnies Face... + hear me sing lol | tagalog Hey beloved! Your pure heart can make all the people blush...but can the Airblush give us a lasting rosy cheeks we want?

Please watch my video to see how I applied them, and hear my in-depth review about this product. Hope you enjoy this video!

Also, I'm happy to let you meet my bestie (Lauren) and our pup, Toffee on this video.

Follow Lauren: instagram.com/laurenlasangre

Love,

Mykee

myohmykee,mykee dee,airblush,blush,review,swatches,wear test,philippines,tagalog,local,cruelty free,beauty,makeup,cheek balm,cheek tint,lip tint,sunnies,sunnies face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments