Advertisement

The New Project - Better (Official Music Video)

The New Project - Better (Official Music Video) The New Project - Better ©

Grabado en abril de 2019.

Dirección: Carlotta Laukamp
Guión: Carlotta Laukamp y Carlos Abellán
Montaje y edición: Carlotta Laukamp y José Otero
Cámara e Illuminación: José Otero
Dirección de Arte: Carlotta Laukamp y Carlos Abellán con la colaboración de Elefantex23x
Maquillaje: Andrea Jiménez Molinos y Lena Von Apfel


Científico: Pablo Losi
Alien: Carlotta Laukamp
Extras (aparición por orden alfabético):
Agus Giménez
Andrea Jiménez Molinos
Christian García HId
Diego Flores
Diego Wiederkehr Bruno
Guillermo García Barrios
Jair Valz
Lena von Apfel
Luis Muñoz
Roughton Alejandro Granado Suarez
Santi Mayo
Sara Fernández Hernán

Grupo de abusones:
Alejandro Gil
Guillermo García Barrios
Javier Sánchez

Tema incluído en el EP de The New Project "Humans" grabado, mezclado y masterizado por Agus Giménez en verano de 2017.

LYRICS

Save me from this nightmare that is chocking me. Why can't I control it?
Why can't I wake up and try remember my joy? Is this real life?
Give me a second chance, then I'll believe in myself. I built a bad lie.
Start breath, lets live, I don't wanna die for nothing. I'll build my own dreams.

It's time to change and make things better.
To run away and make things better.

Where have I been? Try to forget everything and listen to your wild head.
When will this end? I'm tired of playing always the same game. This is making me sick.

It's time to change and make things better.
To run away and make things better.

better,the new project,carlotta laukamp,jose otero photo,jose otero,carlos abellan,humans,music,music video,videoclip,alien,technology,scientist,crazy,blood,muse,matthew bellamy,rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments