Advertisement

this is what not belonging feels like

this is what not belonging feels like big news coming out in a few days x

u wont know what it is if u dont follow my socials now u fuck


lyrics -

ive been cornered by all of the highs
trying to fail so I’m not left behind

cause I’ve got too many flaws in my mind
hiding to fix whats all in the right
way when it turns into nights
where i would go to cry myself to sleep

when the bottles are empty and i’d
find it hard to revisit a time when
i felt understood but i ask if you would not assume before i try to show you what I’m made of lies
overtaking my own little life that i have hesitated to show you cause I’m scared of breaking apart

i know the troubles i face are as dark
as the people who think they would know who we are
are they real or am i just playing a part
caught me stealing names i could use in a while

INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
FACEBOOK:

this is what not belonging feels like,not belonging anywhere,this is what not fitting in feels like,songs about not belonging,feelings of not belonging,not fitting in anywhere,outcast nf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments