Advertisement

Too Much Information - MGTOW

Too Much Information - MGTOW Too Much Information - MGTOW


Sponsor Link:
- The MGTOW Book Collection
-

How To Be Financially Free!


MGTOW Mystery Link:


Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Flynn and here's what he has to say: "Hi sandman forgive me if I'm a little star struck. Big fan by the way. For me theirs the three S's of mgtow sandman science ,sunrise hoodie for spirituality, and spetznaz for systema martial arts and philosophy. So if it's ok with you I'd like to request a few topics: money making & entrepreneuralism, how to teach incels to become mgtows, the paranormal, and how sjw's, NPC's, and the metoo movement is destroying DC,marvel, Ghostbusters,star wars,and dragon Ball as well as Japan's oh so awesome I don't give a fuck attitude. I also recommend you watch the rising of the sheild hero and goblin Slayer. Thanks for the red pills sandman and Cheers!" Well Flynn thanks for the donation and topic. Before I get to it let me tell you about today's sponsor The MGTOW book collection: Anyways, now back to Flynn and the shmorgessboard of questions that he has for me. I'll spend a few minutes discussing each of them. Recently I watched a video by a fellow YouTuber here in Canada known as the Money GPS. He put out a video recently that fits in well with my investing philosophy which is all about cash flow and not necessarily about capital appreciation. I put it down in the description. Growing your capital is a great thing but most people grow it for their hypothetical retirement someday. But they have no idea if they will get divorced, get sick and die. I've mentioned before that I invest for cash flow. I'm more interested in getting a steady six or seven percent annual return on an investment on an annual basis then I am in investing in stocks that appreciate in value but you don't have any income from in the short term. The idea is to invest to give you cash flow so you can cover some or all of your bills today. That improves your life today instead of some magical day that you don't even know will come.







10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"
Christmas Tree Light Bokeh by "Videezy.com"

MGTOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments