Advertisement

What I usually eat in a day. Eating to stay healthy and keep Modelling.

What I usually eat in a day. Eating to stay healthy and keep Modelling. Its not luck that I am still working in the media at my age, its hard work and dedication. I also need energy and fitness to cope with three energetic boys on my own. Eating the right things and exercising are such an important part of my ability to cope with it all.
I'm certainly no angel and I'm honest about my temptations and my failings by I try hard to eat as well as possible as often as possible.
Watch the vid to see my favourite vegan sweet potato curry recipe and also a chilli prawn dish I love making for lunch.

what I eat,channel mum,food,model,actress,celebrity,single,dating,love island,foodie,chef,cook,curry,vegan,vegetarian,fit,body,exercise,running,yoga,modelling,health,healthy eatoing,healthy recipe,salad,rye toast,calorie counting,slimming world,lifestyle,model agency,want to be a model,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments