Advertisement

Why Play Squash? - See why squash is a fantastic sport to play - SQUASH FOR BEGINNERS - EP004

Why Play Squash? - See why squash is a fantastic sport to play -  SQUASH FOR BEGINNERS - EP004 There are plenty of other sports trying to get your attention. In this video, I will look at the reasons why you should at least try squash. I'll even talk about the not so good stuff.

Squash has so many advantages over simply going to the gym, watch this video to hear about them.

If you are new to squash, WELCOME!, squash is a fantastic sport.

You can see all the other videos in this series here:


"SQUASH FOR BEGINNERS" IS A SERIES OF VIDEOS DESIGNED TO HELP NEW PLAYERS TO THE WONDERFUL GAME OF SQUASH

SUBSCRIBE:
Subscribe to see a variety of videos to help club players improve and be sure to turn on notifications to be informed when I release new videos.

ABOUT MY VIDEOS:
I make videos that contain lots of squash tips to help you improve your game. There are plenty of squash drills, both solo and pairs/groups, as well as videos about technique and swing.

Squash consists of three aspect: Mental, Physical and Technical and I create videos that cover all three aspects.

From 2018, the videos contain a special frame that tells you what the video is about (left), which aspect it covers (right), and also "quick jump" links (top) but also in the video description.

I respond to each and every proper comment, so don't hesitate to ask questions or offer feedback.

HASHTAGS:
#SquashTips
#SquashDrills
#SquashForBeginners


MY MANTRA TO YOU:
Do something every single day to improve your squash!

MENTAL ASPECTS PLAYLIST:


TECHNICAL ASPECTS PLAYLIST:


PHYSICAL ASPECTS PLAYLIST:


5 THINGS PLAYLIST:


SOLO PRACTICE ROUTINES PLAYLIST:


VARIOUS VIDEOS PLAYLIST:


FOLLOW ME:
Website:
Facebook:

ABOUT ME:
Hi, I'm Phillip. I'm an ex-professional squash coach and was lucky enough to work with some incredible coaches, including Jonah Barrington and practice with some amazing players including Jahangir Khan and Ross Norman.

I was also one of the squad coaches for the England Junior boys for a few years.
Although I no longer coach squash professionally, I feel I still have knowledge and insight to offer.

That's why I started making videos and hope that viewers find them useful.
I hope my passion and enthusiasm for the game help inspire you to work smarter and harder, and hopefully achieve your objectives.

If you have ANY questions about me or my coaching videos, don't hesitate to contact me at SquashCoachPhillip@gmail.com or even visit my website: SquashCoachPhillip.com

Email: SquashCoachPhillip@gmail.com

Squash,Coaching,Squash Coaching,Coach Phillip,Phillip Marlowe,Squash Tips,Squash Drills,Squash Solo Drills,Squash Technique,Squash Fitness,Squash Movement,Advanced Squash,Club Squash,Beginner Squash,Squash Tactics,CoachPhillip,Solo Practice Routine,The 100000 Shot Challenge,Do Something Every Single Day To Improve Your Squash,Tips to improve your squash,Improve Your Squash,Squash 101,Get better at Squash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments