Advertisement

10 ART STYLE CHALLENGE // Cartoon Edition

10 ART STYLE CHALLENGE // Cartoon Edition Am i A bAsiC aRT yOUTubEr nOw???
-
I drew my character, Tom Bluejay in 10 different art styles! I picked mostly animated shows hence the more simplistic styles but if people are interested, I can do illustration styles of my favourite art Instagrammers/YouTubers etc in future.
-
Apologies for the slightly goofy voice: I'm recovering from a hayfever-infused cold, sore throat-type situation lol.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHECK OUT MY PATREON:

You can support me for as little as $2 a month! With this, you can watch my videos at least 24 hours in advance and occasionally you'll get an extra video too. $5 Patrons get this and 20% off commissions whenever they're open and $20 Patrons get 50% off plus a free coloured sketch of your choosing. If you join my discord server, you'll get priority discussion with me wether its video suggestions, portfolio reviews or general advice :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MY LINKS (plus if you wanna see the finished pieces in detail):
Main Instagram:
Secondary Instagram:
My Discord Server:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All music is by me!! Made with the iPad version of GarageBand. I’m afraid I currently don’t share it anywhere :/
-
Edited with Premiere Pro
All drawn elements created in Procreate

art style challenge,art styles,10 art styles,drawing,animation,cartoon,steven universe,the simpsons,arthur,legend of zelda,adventure time,gorillaz,jamie hewlett,the fairly oddparents,butch hartman,gravity falls,alex hirsch,charlie and lola,calarts,sketchbook,meppity,anya butler,challenge,speedpaint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments